Cladding Contracts Manager
ICS are a well-established, busy specialist subcontracting Company working in the Construction Industry providing a design, supply and installation service to corporate customers, main contractors, builders and private customers for the following types of work:
- Standing seam, composite profiled metal and twin skin metal roof systems
- Architectural facades and rainscreen systems
- Metal wall claddings
- Rainwater drainage systems, louvres, rooflights
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee multiple projects concurrently
- To provide leadership and coordination of Sub-contractors allocated to a project and manage the performance of the team
- To undertake accurate reporting of all activities and issues which affect the progress, quality and which provide a reflection of the contractor’s performance against the agreed contract programmes
- Attend regular site and client meetings
- To ensure our customers expectations are carefully managed and delivered
- Ensure projects are a financial success
- Build, strengthen and maintain excellent client relationships
- Assisting our QS with monthly valuation and final account preparation
- Assisting the Estimating department in aspects of tendering
About the Candidate
- Roofing and Cladding industry experience
- A good understanding of construction procedures, quality standards and acceptable workmanship requirements
- An understanding of construction technology, terminology and building process
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Demonstrable computer skills utilising Microsoft Office products
- Forward thinking and progressive minded
- Holds an SMSTS/SSSTS card
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written at all levels including client facing and able to interpret construction drawings and co-ordinate with works information and design specifications
- Must be able to interface with all levels of personnel to ensure effective integration to achieve optimum construction performance
- Live within 45 minutes of Brighton/East Sussex.
Points of Appeal
- Great company to work for
- Well established local business
- Car provided
If you are interested in the above vacancy please download the Application Form here. CV’s are not accepted.
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2017
Industrial Construction (Sussex) Limited, Unit 15, The Granary, Northease Farm, Whiteways Lane, Rodmell, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 3EX
ICS are an equal opportunities employer
Current Featured Project
Project: London Cross Rail
Project Description: Industrial Construction (Sussex) Limited recently completed a very successful project for Vinci working on the Victoria Docks Portal section of the London Cross Rail project. Our work involved fixing MBK terracotta baguettes in wave pattern using seven different colours onto trespa panel.
One of the significant challenges of this project was working from track mounted MEWPs, utilising allocated track hours and working very close to the DLR train line.
All materials for this project were from ISO approved suppliers.