Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is something every 21st century company should strive to achieve. They should behave ethically, contribute to economic development and improve the quality of life of their workforce and the wider community. In simple terms this means managing business processes to produce an overall positive impact on society.
At ICS we take our social responsibility seriously, both environmentally and socially. We consider the impact we have on resources, communities, our clients and suppliers, as well as our staff, and aim to make this as positive as possible.
Our contribution to the wider community
ICS has been a keen supporter of the following local events and organisations for many years;
- Lewes Town FC – U18 Sponsor for many years.
- Lewes Rotary Club – Skittles Weeks as sponsor and team entry
- Lewes Lions – Toad in the Hole sponsor
- Lewes and District Round Table – Fatstock Dinner sponsor and table.
- Various other local sponsorships.