Due to continued growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit an Assistant/Trainee Contracts Manager to join our busy Contracts Team. If you are an ambitious individual who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity, why not consider joining our friendly team?
A sub-contracting company specialising in supplying and fixing roof sheeting and cladding systems.
ICS is one of the premier roofing and cladding contractors in the Southeast.
We have recently secured a large volume of work and have a full order book in front of us.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working alongside other Contracts Managers, you will have the opportunity to gain experience and develop to ensure our sites meet agreed standards of health & safety; customer service and quality, working closely with the commercial team, sub-contractors, material, and labour procurement.
You will develop:
- Knowledge of Metal Roofing, Cladding and Rainscreen systems; such as (but not limited to) Built up systems, composite cladding, standing seam, single skin, twin skin, secret fix, ceramic tiles.
- Health and safety, procurement, labour, understanding drawings, site meetings and reporting skills.
- Experience of working in the office and on site
Opportunity for day release to pursue/complete qualification or degree.
What you will need to succeed:
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent Time management and organisation skills
- Willingness and passion to learn, grow and develop
- Ability to work with various departments, teams, and clients.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Performance Related bonus.
- Company miles allowance
- 23 days + public holidays entitlement.
- Provide relevant Training to the role
- Ability to expand your career in other areas of the business.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Michele Decaix – email@example.com.