Job Vacancy – Assistant/Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit an Assistant/Trainee Quantity Surveyor to join our Commercial Team.
If you are an ambitious individual who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity, why not consider joining our friendly team?
A sub-contracting company specialising in supplying and fixing roof sheeting and cladding systems.
ICS is one of the premier roofing and cladding contractors in the Southeast.
We have recently secured a large volume of work and have a full order book in front of us.
- Working with sub-contractors regarding payments and sub-management.
- Assisting with valuations.
- Working alongside Commercial Manager and Quantity Surveyor
- Mix between site and office.
- Opportunity for day release to pursue/complete qualification or degree.
What you will need to succeed
- Construction experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and teams.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Performance Related bonus.
- Company miles allowance
- 23 days + public holidays entitlement.
- Provide relevant Health and Safety Training to the role
- Ability to expand your career in other areas of the business
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Michele Decaix – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – 14th January 2022